Sunday, September 20, 2009

Hope!



I tried to get a picture of what I caught Wisky doing today, But I was too late and too far away.

She was running and trotting around the field! When her tail comes up and she floats around at a canter, she is a real beauty, you'll just have to take my word for it for now.

I wish I could have gotten a video of moving and will try harder next time. All I caught was a flipping tail after she came to a stop. She had just been running the length of this fence! Yes, that's Spencer walking over to chat with her. He really likes her. I guess he has a thing for slender gals. That counts me out.

How good it feels to email or call the owners of horses like Wisky to give them news like this. It doesn't mean she is out of the woods yet, not even close, but it is a big sign of hope. She hasn't been on pain meds for days!

At the end of a long and tiring day, I took this picture of the sunset over the horses' behinds. It just reminded me that there is always hope.

No comments: